Get strategic advice from an expert with real-world experience in innovative, high growth enterprises.
The Innovate Queensland – My Innovation Advisor service offers businesses with a one hour free consultation with commercial experts to assist innovative businesses with assessment and development of their businesses’ commercialisation and growth strategies. Get strategic business advice from a commercial expert with real-world experience in innovative, high growth enterprises.
How My Innovation Advisor service can help you grow your business
- Complete the two-stage booking application form via this link (takes approximately 5-10 minutes).
- Within two business days, you will be sent details of how to arrange a consultation with a My Innovation Advisor at a mutually convenient time.
- During the consultation, you will be able to discuss your business strategy and business model with the My Innovation Advisor and then address specific challenges you have raised in the application form.
- The My Innovation Advisor will provide an objective assessment and help you focus on refining your business model and provide strategies to maximise future growth outcomes.
- Importantly, your My Innovation Advisor will help you recognise what aspects you may need immediately focus on to achieve your goals.
- Within 10 business days of your consultation, you will receive an email summarising the consultation and suggesting clear next steps, possibly including contact details for other free and/or fee-based professional support that your My Innovation Advisor has researched and compiled according to your business’ needs.
- It is then up to you to assess the suggestions, conduct your research and implement the steps you decide are most beneficial for your business.
- You may be asked if your My Innovation Advisor experience can be included as a case study.
- You will be asked to provide feedback on your My Innovation Advisor experience.
Eligibility conditions for accessing the My Innovation Advisor Service:
To be eligible your business must:
- be Queensland based and have a Queensland registered ABN registered.
- at minimum, have an innovative, new product(s) or service(s) that is at or close to commercialisation or be seeking growth via sales of its existing innovative product(s) or service(s) into new markets.
- provide relevant information requested by the My Innovation Advisor service.
- provide such feedback and progress reports requested by Innovate Queensland.
Privacy and use of your business data.
By registering your interest in My Innovation Advisor Service, you agree that:
The My Advance Innovation Advisor service is an Advance Queensland program provided by the Impact Innovation Group under contract to the Queensland Government Department of Innovation, Tourism Industry Development and the Commonwealth Games (DITID).
The details you provide in the application will be retained by the DITID Advance Queensland Program and may be used by DITID or Impact Innovation Group for the purpose of keeping you informed about Innovate Queensland support and services.
Your personal details and details of your business or its intellectual property will not be identified publically or shared with third parties without your consent.
Aggregated program data may be used for reporting purposes and to increase understanding of what Innovative Queensland services can best support the needs of Queensland businesses.
Read Impact Innovation Group Privacy Statement
Apply for a My Innovation Advisor consultation.
The Innovate Queensland Program is delivered by Impact Innovation Group Pty Ltd under contract to the Queensland Government and supports the Government's $755 million Advance Queensland initiative.